Sunday, July 31, 2011

Roasted Asparagus

I absolutely love roasted asparagus! So tasty and healthy.  A great side dish to any meal.  I buy a steak seasoning from Aldi called Stonemill Essentials that is amazing.  It has course ground pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, onion flakes, red pepper flakes and other flavors.  It is similar to a McCormick seasoning except you only pay $1 for 3.75 oz as compared to $2.75 for half the size.  I sprinkle it on baked potatoes, steaks, chicken, veggies, homemade croutons...everything :)




Yield: 4 servings


1 pound of asparagus (tough ends cut off)
Drizzle of olive oil
salt and pepper (or steak seasoning)


Toss asparagus with Olive oil and seasonings place on cookie sheet and bake at 400* for 25 minutes.  I like mine a little crunchy and of course the tips are my favorite part.


Enjoy as a side to any meal!



No comments:

Post a Comment